DISCLAIMER: Please note that this title is a bargain book copy, purchased directly from the publisher or distributor. While it is still in good condition, it may have a mark or a price sticker from the original store it was returned from, or a different cover from what is shown in the display picture.
1. For every book purchase from February 12 to March 01, a customer is entitled to receive 1 random freebie for every successful transactions on www.nationalbookstore.com only.
2. List of available freebies are as follows:
• Notepads, stickers, booklets and paper bags
• Stickers and pins
• Tote Bags
• P100 free shipping voucher minimum purchase of 1,500. Use Code: OBF100
3. Premium item will be received upon delivery of the order.
4. Promo is not valid with other discounts, offers, and promotions.
5. Free item shall be non-transferrable and non-convertible to any other currency, or service
6. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher
Online Book Fest Raffle Mechanics
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-03017 Series of 2020
1. Customers will automatically earn 1 e-raffle entry for every transaction with at least one book ordered from February 13 to March 1, 2020 at nationalbookstore.com.
2. Only orders with confirmed payment will earn an e-raffle entry. Cash on delivery orders will earn e-raffle entries upon successful delivery and payment from February 13 to March 1, 2020.
3. The order number will serve as the customers' e-raffle entry.
4. Canceled orders are disqualified in the e-raffle promo.
5. 5 winners will be picked on the E-raffle draw that will happen on March 16, 2020 at the Marketing Department, Quad Alpha Centrum, 125 Pioneer Street Mandaluyong City.
6. Winners will be announced on National Book Store's Facebook page and will be notified through a registered mail sent to the shipping address of the online order.
7. Promo Prizes are as follows:
|Winner||Prize ( Advance Reading Copies)|
|Winner 1||Mythology Book|
8. Deadline of submission of entries will be at 11:59 PM of March 01, 2020
9. E-raffle draw will be on March 13, 2020, 6:00 PM at the Marketing Department, Quad Alpha Centrum, 125 Pioneer Street Mandaluyong City in the presence of a DTI representative.
10. Customers may only win once.
11. The prizes cannot be converted to cash, but is transferrable to any person of legal age appointed by the winner.
12. Winner will be announced on National Book Store Facebook page and will be notified through a registered mail sent to the shipping address of the online order.
13. The winner must (a) present valid IDs with photo, proof of purchase from NBS website and the registered mail notification upon claiming of prizes; (b) winners should claim the prizes within 60 days from the receipt of the registered mail. Prize/s not claimed within 60 days from the receipt of the registered mail will be forfeited in favor of National Book Store Inc. with prior approval from DTI; (c) winner residing in metro manila must claim the prize at National Book Store Marketing Department located at the 7th floor, Quad Alpha Centrum, 125 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City. However if the winner is residing in a provincial area, he/she may claim the prize in the branch near them.
14. National Book Store is authorized by the winner to disclose and publish winner's name, photos and other particulars determined by National Book Store to any person/s and in any mode or manner as they deem appropriate.
15. Employees of National Book Store and partner publishers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
Online Book Fest
Inspired by your Browsing History