Cash on Delivery
- he total amount due should be paid exactly and in full in cash only. The courier cannot provide any change nor accept other forms of payment (cheque, gift certificate, etc.)
- A customer may cancel his/her order or change the shipping address provided that it has not yet been shipped.
- Should the customer fail to pay the exact amount and/or present required document, on the confirmed delivery schedule, the order will automatically be cancelled.
- National Book Store has the right to cancel delivery in case of flood and other natural disasters to ensure the safety of the courier.
- Please check list of serviceable areas here. Delivery time may take longer to areas not found on the list. Please contact Customer Service Hotline at 8888-NBS(627) for Metro Manila and 1-800-10-8888-NBS(627) for outside Metro Manila.
Please deposit within three (3) business days the amount due to any BPI Branch with the following account details:
- Account Name: National Book Store Inc-Internet Sales.
- Account No.: 0120087231
- Amount Due: Php xxxx.xx (amount deposited should be exact as stated)
If you're depositing from a branch outside of Metro Manila, the branch may charge you a transaction fee of Php50.00.
Failure to make your deposit within three (3) business days will mean the cancelation of your order. After you have made your deposit, please email to email@example.com indicate the following details:
1. Name of Branch (where you made your deposit):
Date of Deposit:
Time of Deposit:
Please keep your deposit slip until such time your order is delivered to your doorstep. A copy of the deposit slip might be needed just in case a dispute arises prior to shipment.