OriginGift Wrap Available
Greater NCR: 1-3 days, Major cities: 2-4 days, Province: 5-7 days. All in working days.
Not Applicable for Pre-Order Items
Where do we come from?
Where are we going?
The stunningly inventive new novel from the world’s most popular thriller writer
Robert Langdon, Harvard professor of symbology and religious iconology, arrives at the ultramodern Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to attend a major announcement—the unveiling of a discovery that “will change the face of science forever.” The evening’s host is Edmond Kirsch, a forty-year-old billionaire and futurist whose dazzling high-tech inventions and audacious predictions have made him a renowned global figure. Kirsch, who was one of Langdon’s first students at Harvard two decades earlier, is about to reveal an astonishing breakthrough . . . one that will answer two of the fundamental questions of human existence.
As the event begins, Langdon and several hundred guests find themselves captivated by an utterly original presentation, which Langdon realizes will be far more controversial than he ever imagined. But the meticulously orchestrated evening suddenly erupts into chaos, and Kirsch’s precious discovery teeters on the brink of being lost forever. Reeling and facing an imminent threat, Langdon is forced into a desperate bid to escape Bilbao. With him is Ambra Vidal, the elegant museum director who worked with Kirsch to stage the provocative event. Together they flee to Barcelona on a perilous quest to locate a cryptic password that will unlock Kirsch’s secret.
Navigating the dark corridors of hidden history and extreme religion, Langdon and Vidal must evade a tormented enemy whose all-knowing power seems to emanate from Spain’s Royal Palace itself . . . and who will stop at nothing to silence Edmond Kirsch. On a trail marked by modern art and enigmatic symbols, Langdon and Vidal uncover clues that ultimately bring them face-to-face with Kirsch’s shocking discovery . . . and the breathtaking truth that has long eluded us.
Origin is Dan Brown’s most brilliant and entertaining novel to date.
DAN BROWN is the author of numerous #1 international bestsellers, including The Da Vinci Code, Inferno, The Lost Symbol, Angels & Demons, Deception Point, and Digital Fortress.
Inspired by your Browsing History
- Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ckSpecial Price ₱500.00 - ₱685.00
- -33%I Love You Since 1892 "ang Pag-wawakas" Ika-limang Bahagi TpSpecial Price ₱150.00 - ₱225.00
- -22%7 Habits Of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons In Personal ChangeSpecial Price ₱600.00 - ₱769.00
- Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello To CourtshipSpecial Price ₱200.00 - ₱245.00
- Goldilocks Bakebook:favorite Recipes From The Philippine's Best - Loved BakeshopSpecial Price ₱600.00 - ₱795.00
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye: New Updated EditionSpecial Price ₱200.00 - ₱245.00
- American Girl Contemporary Series1 Character JournalSpecial Price ₱100.00 - ₱499.00
- Anak Ng Patola! Mas Masakit Ate ChachaSpecial Price ₱50.00 - ₱87.50
- Baby Record Bk Pb1Special Price ₱200.00 - ₱289.00