100 Best Birdwatching Sites In Southeast AsiaGift Wrap Available
Greater NCR: 1-3 days, Major cities: 2-4 days, Province: 5-7 days. All in working days.
Not Applicable for Pre-Order Items
The 100 Best Bird Watching Sites in Southeast Asia
Home to more than, 2,100 bird species, Southeast Asia is one of the most biologically diverse parts of the world, and this number increases annually, as new species are discovered in parts of the region still underexplored. This book provides a comprehensive introduction to 100 of the most important bird watching sites in 11 countries, illustrated with over 680 photographs.
Written by a team of local naturalists, researchers and bird watching guides based in Southeast Asia, this compendium brings together a wealth of knowledge of what one can expect to see, whether on a month–long bird watching trip to the region, or a short stopover of just a few days.
For each site, the information covers:
- A description of the area
- A ‘key facts’ panel listing nearest major towns, habitats, key bird species, other specialities and the best time of the year to visit
- Detail on where to go to see particular species
- Access and accommodation
- Conservation issues
There are also maps for each country pinpointing the sites featured and thumbnail location maps for each site
This book is a must–have resource for any bird watcher travelling in the region.
Inspired by your Browsing History
- 100 Best Birdwatching Sites In Southeast AsiaSpecial Price ₱235.00 - ₱1,175.00
- 1 Page At A Time (blue): A Daily Creative CompanionSpecial Price ₱436.00 - ₱545.00
- 1 Page At A Time (red): A Daily Creative CompanionSpecial Price ₱436.00 - ₱545.00
- 100 First AnimalsSpecial Price ₱119.50 - ₱299.00