GREAT CAREERS START HERE.
PROCUREMENT BUYERThe Procurement Buyer supervises procurement services of the stores and Head Office departments. He/she is responsible for purchasing store and Head Office’s requirements and reducing the costs of its expenses at the right source. He/she will also make decisions regarding the distribution of products such as taking orders, importation, warehousing, stock control and transport.
• Graduate of a Bachelor's degree, preferably Business related courses.
• With 4-5 years of experience and able to work independently in a year as a buyer.
• Strong analytical skills and forecasting ability (quantitative and qualitative).
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent organizational, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
• Capable of creating and analyzing statistical and financial reports related to merchandise issues.
• With background in SAP.
DEMAND PLANNING MANAGERQualifications:
• Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Logistics, Transportation, Others or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): SAP.
• At least 5 year(s) of related experience is required for this position.
• Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Demand Planning.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org