Book Signing Mechanics
1. Sarah Thornton’s talk will be held on:
A Conversation with Art Sociologist Dr. Sarah Thornton
February 17, 5:00 PM
Art Fair Philippines, Roofdeck, The Link Carpark, Ayala Center Makati
After the talk, Sarah Thornton will be signing books at
National Book Store pop-up store located at Level 6, The Link Carpark.
Please note that participants to Art Fair Philippines will need to pay a ticket of PhP250 to access the exhibit grounds.
From Art Fair Philippines:
ArtFairPh/Talks are free of charge for all fair ticketholders. Due to limited seating capacity, we encourage advance reservations. Please email [email protected] at least two days before. For updates on the schedule and details, please check
2. Each guest is allowed to have the following books signed:
- Seven Days in the Art World ( tradepaper, P795)
- 33 Artists in 3 Acts (tradepaper P765 or hardcover P1,295)
3.These books will be available exclusively at the National Book Store Pop-Up Store at the Art Fair Philippines (Level 6, The Link Carpark, Ayala Center, Makati) starting February 16 with limited copies.
4. The books must be presented at the registration area. Only copies of Sarah Thornton books bought from National Book Store will be allowed. The book must have its official receipt or price tag.
5. A guest can register only once and will be given a numbered signing pass upon presentation of the books. The numbered signing pass entitles the guest to have their books signed and a photo op with Sarah Thornton. During the book signing proper, guests will be called in batches based on their numbered signing pass.
6. We will take every effort to get as many books signed as possible. However, should there be an excessive number of guests, we reserves the right to limit the number of copies per guest or limit the number of guests in line.