Standard Aircraft Handbook 6ed RpGift Wrap Available
Greater NCR: 1-3 days, Major cities: 2-4 days, Province: 5-7 days. All in working days.
Not Applicable for Pre-Order Items
The definitive nuts-and-bolts shop manual for all-metal aircraft, from Cessna 150s to Boeing 747s, this newly revised and updated classic gives mechanics and technicians clear, step-by-step, fully illustrated procedures for all standard aircraft tasks. The Sixth Edition of this bestseller:
• Features coordinated step-by-step procedures, methods, and techniques—including those used by Lockheed and Rockwell Boeing
• Details basic shop practices such as drilling and riveting
• Shows you how to install electrical wiring and plumbing
• Gives clear directions for nondestructive testing, corrosion prevention and control, and other vital tasks
• Fully demonstrates forming and fabricating
• Covers materials and materials handling
• And more!
The Standard Aircraft Handbook for Mechanics and Technicians is the one all-metal-aircraft source that you’ll turn to again and again, for projects large and small.