Cash on Delivery
- The total amount due should be paid exactly and in full in cash only. The courier cannot provide any change nor accept other forms of payment (cheque, gift certificate, etc.)
- A customer may cancel his/her order or change the shipping address provided that it has not yet been shipped.
- Should the customer fail to pay the exact amount and/or present required document, on the confirmed delivery schedule, the order will automatically be cancelled.
- National Book Store has the right to cancel delivery in case of flood and other natural disasters to ensure the safety of the courier.
- Please check list of serviceable areas here. Delivery time may take longer to areas not found on the list. Please contact Customer Service Hotline at 8888-NBS(627) for Metro Manila and 1-800-10-8888-NBS(627) for outside Metro Manila.
Please deposit within three (3) business days the amount due to any BPI Branch with the following account details:
- Account Name: National Book Store Inc-Internet Sales
- Account No.: 0120087231
- Amount Due: Php xxxx.xx (amount deposited should be exact as stated)
If you're depositing from a branch outside of Metro Manila, the branch may charge you a transaction fee of Php50.00.
Failure to make your deposit within three (3) business days will mean the cancelation of your order. After you have made your deposit, please email to [email protected] and indicate the following details:
- Name of Branch (where you made your deposit):
- Date of Deposit:
- Time of Deposit:
- Amount Deposited:
Please keep your deposit slip until such time your order is delivered to your doorstep. A copy of the deposit slip might be needed just in case a dispute arises prior to shipment.